Things to do in Downtown, Sanford when you visit us!
Things to Do
- Rand & Co House of Beauty provides numerous beauty and hair services such as haircutting, styling, coloring, foils, perms, body waxing, massage, nail care and so much more. https://www.facebook.com/Randcohouseofbeauty
- Get your hair or nails done at Hollywood Hair (walk-ins available) https://www.facebook.com/Hollywoodhair08/
- Enjoy Central Park across from Frannie's (toss a ball, read a book)
- Grab a coffee at Aroma Joe’s and check out an old fashioned bank vault https://www.facebook.com/AromaJoes4/
- Walk around Number 1 Pond (just about 1 mile, great access to Sanford Trails on North side of the Pond, Great sidewalks on the West side of the Pond! https://www.facebook.com/sanfordtrails/ Fun fishing here too!
- Rest at Gateway Park or do some Yoga in the grass https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g40858-d19059379-Reviews-Gateway_Park-Sanford_Maine.html
- Goodall Park - visit Sanford’s historic baseball stadium https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g40858-d10403271-Reviews-Goodall_Park-Sanford_Maine.html
- Benton Park - next to Goodall Park for your traditional playground, basketball and tennis courts https://sanfordrec.com/info/facilities/default.aspx
- Get ice cream at Sammy’s Scoops (hard and softserve along with specialty items) https://www.facebook.com/SammysScoops/
- Visit Goodall Library https://www.facebook.com/GoodallLibrary/
- Skateboard at Logik Indoor Skate Park and Store https://www.facebook.com/LogikSkateandApparel/
Professional Offices Located in Downtown Sanford